- HOME: At the Feet of the Father
- BIBLE STUDIES: For Busy Believers
- MISSIONS: Silent Samaritans
- BLOGS: Defined by Love
- SERMONS: I Must Sing Thy Praise
- ARTICLES: Wisdom Cries Aloud
- CREATIVE VOICES: Echos of God
- BIOGRAPHY: A Journey of Faith
- BOOKS: Vessels of Living Water
- LINKS: A Chord of Three Strands
The Silent Holocaust:
Screaming Out for the Voiceless
Just since the start of the Iraq war more unborn children have been killed than the number of Jews in the Holocaust! And all of it has been done with sterile gloves and voiceless cries. I have no interest in extending anything but love to those who have suffered through the decision of having an abortion; but we must work to change the culture in which killing millions of voiceless children is allowed to be done as an American right. Germany had no right to do what they did and neither do we.
I encourage you to copy and paste the code below into every blog, website and social network profile you have.
(Please do not change any of the above code. It is designed to update itself with the latest numbers.)